- Orocopia-Cottonwood Spring-Mastodon Mine by Dee Trent and Andy Barth
- Hiking along the San Andreas Fault Zone at Painted Canyon by Mike Rymers
- Driving along the Salton Sea by Nancy Moll
- Palms to Pines Highway Tour by Alan Schoenherr and Richard Lozinsky
- Coachella Valley Preserve Thousand Palms Canyon Tour by Marc Willis
- Colmac Renewable Energy Generation Plant and San Gorgonio Pass Wind Farm Tours by Gary Frank
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway by Richard Lozinsky
- Living Desert Zoo and Gardens by Alan Schoenherr
- The Rand Schist and Associated Rocks of the Southwestern United States by Dee Trent
You can follow the field trips with the roadguide developed for the event here. Sales of the guidebook support the Far West Section scholarships for earth science students. Check it out!
The photos (by Garry Hayes) include a view of the spheroidally weathered granite boulders near the Mastodon Mine (tour number 1), and the view from the summit of Santa Rosa Peak into the southern unit of San Jacinto National Monument (tour number 4).